Professional Cat Grooming Course – 20 days
20 days of Intensive Tuition covering basic, intermediate and advance levels; mastering of different techniques in cat grooming, bathing, blow drying, styling, clipping, scissoring, handling and restraining and to be confident in all aspects of cat grooming. This course is designed for applicants wanting to start up and run a successful cat grooming business, or expand your own existing one.
- Receive a 15% discount upon booking this course and save money
- Learn the cat grooming business from professional and experienced cat groomers
- Know the business and master your skills to enable you to be successful
- Learn how to earn £50 – £70 per hour and more
- Learn how to work the hours you want and be your own boss
- Get one-to-one training with a professional cat groomer
- You will be given your own cats to work with
- We can guarantee at least 2-3 cats to practise per student per day
- Learn all the secrets of grooming cats
- Learn all the different cat grooming styles
- Learn the secrets of running a successful cat grooming business
On this 20 day course you will
- Get training with a professional cat groomers
- Groom at least 40 – 60 and more cats per student on the course
- Work in a modern state of the art cat grooming salon
- Be doing practical and theory work
- Find out what tools and products will be the best for the cat
- Build confidence in handling all cats
- Learn how to work with older and more aggressive cats
- Give a cat a full clip and learn a variety of different “Lion” hair cut styles
- Groom, bath, dry and style a cat to perfection
- Show a competent level of skills and knowledge
- Be able to work and finish tasks without assistance
- Receive a portfolio, work book and our Certificate of Completion
- What makes a successful cat grooming business
- Legislation needed for a cat grooming business
- Learn your working environment
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Welcome, receive and care for visitors
- Cat health and behaviour assessment
- Cat grooming equipment, tools, materials and products
- Purchasing products from reputable suppliers
- Nail clipping, applying cats’ nail caps
- Learn to groom different breeds of cats and the different coat types
- Eyes and ears cleaning techniques, products, materials and tools
- Master grooming, bathing, drying and styling techniques
- Clipper and scissor work
- The handling of cats and restraint techniques
- Learning the different behaviours, temperaments
- Hygiene and sanitation
with two 15 minute coffee breaks and a 30 minute break for lunch.
Based in 51 Atherton Road, Clayhall, East London.
22.10.13 – 16.11.13
10am – 5pm
Book now or call our school on 020 8550 0430 to have your questions answered.
Exclusive West London cat sitting and professional mobile cat grooming service.
You will find it hard to find another cat groomer with such compassion and understanding for cats.
Currently studying feline psychology behaviour.