We are using only the top quality Pet Grooming Products by J. P. Mitchell Pet. The grooming product will be chosen in accordance with the Cat’s coat condition and its specific requirements.
Full Cat Grooming with Dry Bath
(Dry Bath means no water required).
The service includes:
- Consultation with the groomer, on general coat condition and behaviour.
- Nail clipping.
- Clipping off and brushing out all knots and mats.
- Brushing out the entire coat with J. P. Mitchell Oatmeal Conditioning, Instant Detangling Spray or J. P. Mitchell Waterless Foam Shampoo (no rinse required).
- Cleaning the Ears and Eyes with J. P. Mitchell Ear and Eye Wipes.
- Styling the cat’s coat on the request of the customer: tidy up the paws, trimming the coat with scissors to finish, clip off bottom area/belly and tidying up the chest/mane.
- Wiping the cat’s body with J. P. Mitchell Full Body & Paw Bath Wipes.
- A finishing hair treatment with Liquid silk protein for the coat.
- Flea treatment with J. P. Mitchell Tea Tree Spray, if required at no extra charge.
- For sensitive skin, Medicated Aloe Vera Veterinary Formula, if required at no extra charge.
- Advice on cat grooming tools, grooming products and grooming after care.
Long-haired cat Before, During and After Full Grooming with Wet Bath
(Wet Bath means water required)
Wet Bath is an additional service to the Full Cat Grooming; cannot be chosen on its own and includes:
- Two warm baths with J. P. Mitchell Pet Shampoos such as J. P. Pet Awapoochi, Super Bright, Oatmeal, Calming Moisturizing or Tearless Shampoo. The shampoo will be chosen in accordance with the cat’s coat condition and specific requirements.
- Flea bath with J. P. Mitchell Tea Tree Spray, if required at no extra charge.
- Medicated shampoo treatment on customer request, prescribed by their Veterinary Surgeon if required, at no extra charge.
- Rinse the cat’s coat with J. P. Mitchell Oatmeal Conditioner.
- Hand blow drying (no cage drying) with brushing out of the coat with J. P. Mitchell Oatmeal Conditioning Spray.